Thursday, February 3, 2011

Starting Over

It's been a long time.
I haven't scrapbooked or even blogged properly since November 2009.
But it's the year of George, that is what I am calling it. (Kuddos to those who picked up the Seinfeld reference there..I know it was summer of George..but it's Winter and well I'm not a fan of the Winter of George..hence the year of George is my choice)
The new me.
Starting over.

My first challenge my scraproom.
I decided to move it out of it's current room to upstairs to the spare bedroom and vice versa.

A fresh start, a new blog, a new room.

So what will my blog be about other than scrapbooking, or my version of scrapbooking.
- Well first it will be my process of building my scraproom. I have a lot of ideas and I want to do it right this time. There will be lots of pics
- Organization of it all.
- I would like to work my way back to scrapbooking so to begin with just my completed projects.
- R & D..I miss R & D..this was so much easier when Jackie owned the store.
- Technique shares
- Product reviews
- Tutorials
That's just to begin with.
I have no idea how to make this blog prettier..not sure I want to anyway. Think it should just be about the stuff I am putting on here.
Orange is my colour though.

4 comments:

  1. Whoopie, I got to be the first follower (blushing) and I am thrilled.

    Good start, K

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like new beginnings. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work! Congrats on the new blog!

    Tiffany :)

    ReplyDelete