Friday, February 4, 2011

So many ideas

Ok so I am back to buying stuff..
I haven't bought anything in awhile either.
I am about to get a Big Shot and some Tim Holtz dies and such..(my new scraproom will have a die cut station)
Well my scraproom is getting painted this weekend. Tomorrow..
Next weekend I will go get the shelving and have it all up and ready to put stuff on.
I still have to box up my scraproom down stairs
On Valentine's Day..my wonderful friend Jackie, is coming during the day to help me put stuff away in my new scraproom.
I am really hoping we are not lying under the table half way thru like we were when we sorted her room.

I have so many new things to try..stuff I have bought over the last year. New stuff. I just want to play with it. And by my guesstamation I will be in 2 weeks able to do so.

Of course once my room is all pretty and such I will not want to touch it.

I have decided I cannot just go with all the same baskets and such. It isn't me. I need a mix of things. Stuff I like to look at. Stuff that will fit what I want to put in it.

My only unsure how to house or display stuff is my stamps..I have a lot of stamps and I just keep getting more. I have acrylics, clings, and woodblocked..I am not taking them off the wood..I like my wood. My wood is staying.

There isn't enough hours in the day. Or enough free time for me to be able to do all of this.

I have decided to go forth and start with ATC's. That will be my get back into it. I do have an ATC Display Holder...so looking forward to filling that. So many ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment