Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Murphy's Law--Part 2

Well Murphy's Law actually worked out to my advantage this time. Since I was unable to start loading my room because I was sick. And I still am sick. I was able to get my shelves painted.
And me being me chose orange.

And Jackie was so kind to reschedule with me. This Saturday (and she is giving up a Saturday to help me) we are moving stuff into my room.
Michael's had baskets 50% off plus Saturday and Sunday was and extra 25% off..got some really fun baskets. I decided to go back on Sunday and get another set because I can return them if I don't need them. So my theory was it was better to have to many then not enough.

I also picked up some fun stuff for my shelves (wall style) that are getting painted a fantastic green today. And will be installed this evening when I get home. I have been going antiquing the last couple weekends. I think my room will have a nice 7 Gypsies feel to it. Which is my style..



3 comments:

  1. Love the colour! Glad you posted an update on your room, it's almost as exciting seeing someone put their own room together as it was redoing mine. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great now I wanna see the next picture......

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun color! Can't wait to see it when it all gets done.

    ReplyDelete