Thursday, February 17, 2011

Murphy's Law--Part 1

I am so sick. Of course I got sick on Sunday. So my plans for Monday were cancelled do to the fact I could not get out of bed.

I am still sick of course.

But my room is painted and there are shelves.

This was before I took the tape off the floor.


The picture on the box of what the shelves are suppose to look like.


Shocklingly I did not hurt myself at all while assembling the shelves.


The picture on the box gave me an idea. It also gave me surface space. Which was going to be an issue.


And this is currently what I have. Oh I noticed I didn't get the full shot of the tall shelf in there..well the tall shelf is taller..lol (again I will remind you I am sick.)

2 comments:

  1. Looking great! I love the shelving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be wonderful to have all that space to store supplies and stuff. I like it a lot!

    ReplyDelete