Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Progress...and stamps

**EDIT--shockingly I only found one double of stamps..yes only one. how is that for memory.
 This is what I started with. The old scraproom. I can see my awesome antique desk in there. No it did not follow me upstairs. But at least its visable again.

Well we started late on Saturday. Jackie arrived at 5:30pm..and shockingly we only took too breaks. Once for dinner and once for cake. She left  just after 11:30pm.
 These are just all stamps. There was another container full of stamps as well. But we came up with a great storage solution.
 Spice rack risers. Not sure what else to call them.
 There are 6 of them in there. They fit perfectly. I will have to raise the back three. But there is a problem. There is no more room for stamps..lol..
 My acrylics and clings went into photo sheets into a binder. My bigger stamps are in sheet protectors. I do have to go and get baseball card holder sheets for my smaller stamps.
 And this is the progress we have. My room isn't done. I would say another 4 hours worth of work. Which I did some last night. I did all the stamps last night. I sorted my metal embellishments. I have a metal problem, probably as bad as my stamp problem.

I will take more pics. My table is in the room as well. So are a lot of empty containers which I have to remove and get rid of.

But it is coming a long.
Thank you Jackie of all your help.

7 comments:

  1. Always a big job, but worth it in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you have a great stamp stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness!! you have sooooo much stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your room looks great! I've only double purchased a stamp one time too - grrr. Never again! Love how you are storing your stamps - you can see them all!

    ReplyDelete